Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Need to join please

Tried doing it so many times. I have inserted your ip address in the pinger and when I save it it shows your server as "unknown."

I'll figure this out..

Hey go to google on the machine your trying to join with and ask google for your public IP.

Does it match this IP 1XX.2XX.245.71

I censored the IP but, the if the digits that show match.  You are on the firewall,  I assume that the Network IP that you access our site is the same network that the computer uses to join the game.

You could also try this, Saka Edition Lobby  I know for a fact that I can join via this lobby replacement (because I use it) I never liked Pinger.  But 90% of our squad still uses pinger and they can get on.

I'm going to be on tonight between 9pm-11pm EST on teamspeak.  If your able to come around then we can look into this together then too.

My ip address changed. it looks like the local cable company changed it when they fixed an issue on my wifi router a couple of weeks ago. The new ip address is: 5x.xx.134.238. Do you want me to send you the new public  ip to an email address so that you can put it in the firewall?

Letme check I should be able to grab it from WordPress if you log on to the site with the same machine.

Quote from Mortero on October 9, 2021, 6:52 pm

My ip address changed. it looks like the local cable company changed it when they fixed an issue on my wifi router a couple of weeks ago. The new ip address is: 5x.xx.134.238. Do you want me to send you the new public  ip to an email address so that you can put it in the firewall?

That IP has been added to the firewall.  8 minutes from the time of this post an you should be good.

Forum Search
Recent News Topics
Squad Verified Players Self-White …
DDOS Attacker Have Fun!
Recent Forum Topics
Hello
Potential clan match?
Web Site Registration Process

Site Chat